Friday, March 25, 2011

Najwa Mahiaddin - Got to Go

assalamualaikum...
hye korang.. xurra x mau ckp byk2.. juz wanna say that i'm fall in love with this song... sukeee gilee lagu die sbb kite bole lpaskan perasaan kita yg slame ni tertindas oleh org yg suke2 nk tindas kite...
just hayati her lyrics... sgt puitis... *lagi tang word go5x tu hehe... sooo catchy..*
enjoice ~ !

wassalam + papaiii... :)


This time I’m gonna live my life
I ain’t no stepford wife
No I ain’t perfect
Gonna find somebody who’s worth it
And no you ain’t that person
Coz i caught you constantly flirtin’
With my best friend

So I guess I’ll say goodbye
I’ll find me another guy
Why (why why why)
You always makin’ me
Cry (cry cry cry)
No I can’t stand it
No you can’t be my man
It don’t matter who you are,
Even if you were a star,
You’ve got to go
(Go go go go go go)
Read my lips I’m leavin’,
and no no I ain’t teasin’,
This time it’s for real,
Gotta find you another girl,
Coz this one sure ain’t stayin’,
By the time you finish what you’re sayin’
I’ll be gone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...